X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rescue

USS McCoy N.C.C. - 1920 Medical Frigate
    Attached Files
    Star Trek was a big piece of my childhood... Spock got me interested in the sciences, Scotty got me interested in engineering, and Bones got me interested in healing...Oh, and Kirk got me interested in leadership and Green women...

Very cool, nice design.
    "Fabricati Diem"
    Facebook DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamTG View Post
      Very cool, nice design.

Thank You
      Star Trek was a big piece of my childhood... Spock got me interested in the sciences, Scotty got me interested in engineering, and Bones got me interested in healing...Oh, and Kirk got me interested in leadership and Green women...

Comment

Nice ship!
        Medicus ad astra, non laedant...

Comment

Nice work. :D
          The one thing you need to get past is simply the way you think. - William Vaughan
          My Photography / My 3D Work

Comment

Great job, I've never seen this ship before, I like it.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback, here are some more ideas for the layout so far.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting design. Like the concept on this.
                The one thing you need to get past is simply the way you think. - William Vaughan
                My Photography / My 3D Work

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                  X