A Lost Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lost Tale

I have migrated us over to the new servers.
    This was done prematurely as for some reason PHP stopped working, presumably due to the files getting lost on the hard drive, as they were instead listed as 0 byte pointers.

I am still working on things, so if you come across any errors, please let me know.
    SpacialKatana on YouTube
    Lightwave2015.3 * i9 9900K * Win10 64Bit * 1TB WD SSD * 32GB DDR4 * Asus RTX 2080 OC

Er, looks like my original post is missing Bob? Maybe to do with site migration? Anyways...

Here's the link for the movie:-

Last edited by tension69; 17th May 2020, 08:58 PM.
    SpacialKatana on YouTube
    Lightwave2015.3 * i9 9900K * Win10 64Bit * 1TB WD SSD * 32GB DDR4 * Asus RTX 2080 OC

Comment

Kalani and I looked at your post/thread and he thinks the original may have been added during migration. Since you reposted it, we're going to move forward. He's has a lot of work ahead of him so don't want to bog him down on one thread.
      The one thing you need to get past is simply the way you think. - William Vaughan
      My Photography / My 3D Work

Comment

Originally posted by bmckain View Post
        Kalani and I looked at your post/thread and he thinks the original may have been added during migration. Since you reposted it, we're going to move forward. He's has a lot of work ahead of him so don't want to bog him down on one thread.
        It's all good now it would seem Bob. It's here for viewing pleasure. Cheers !
        SpacialKatana on YouTube

Comment

Working...
        X