Dark Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Mode

If a Dark Mode capability exists and I'm missing it, please let me know . . . otherwise, one would be very much appreciated. These white screens are blinding when coming from other sites that use them.

The new site is mighty nice!

CC
    If there's no such thing as a stupid question, what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

In the bottom left corner, click on the "Styles" button, and you will have several to choose from.
    As well, you might appreciate the extension for your web browser "Night Eye", as it let's you re-theme any website and have a quality dark mode on most websites.

Comment

Both of my eyes thank you!

CC
      If there's no such thing as a stupid question, what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

Comment

Because of this I did try the customization option in the user menu. But changes doesn't seem to get saved.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	605302
        DA: https://www.deviantart.com/amras-arfeiniel
        My B5 models: googledocs
        My garden diary: Hossenhof
        Elite Dangerous: Inara

Comment

I saved my Dark mode preference yesterday in my profile.

I thought the same thing when I opened the home page this morning and the screen was blindingly white. Once I signed in, it defaulted to Dark mode. Have you tried this?

Comment

Well, using the existing profiles does work. But I thought you can make your own settings here:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	custom.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	605345
            DA: https://www.deviantart.com/amras-arfeiniel
            My B5 models: googledocs
            My garden diary: Hossenhof
            Elite Dangerous: Inara

Comment

Working...
            X